With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be 25% of vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is in the midst of a tipping point and becoming reality. ChargePoint is at the center of the e-mobility revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and most complete set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. Whether it's to ride, driver or deliver on electric fuel, we bring together people, vehicle fleets, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Our fanatical focus on charging and 10+ years in business has made us an industry leader. Supported by more than half a billion dollars in funding from investors, including Quantum Energy Partners, GIC, Clearvision, Daimler Trucks & Buses, Daimler, Siemens, Linse Capital, American Electric Power, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Chevron Technology Ventures, Rho Capital Partners, BMW i Ventures and Braemar Energy Ventures, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and shaping a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that built the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Sales Operations Manager EU
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who will be responsible for providing Sales Operations support to ChargePoint’s various sales functions in Europe. In this supporting role, you will help drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales team in Europe.
- Process and manage all hardware, software, professional services, support and renewal salesforce.com opportunities for ChargePoint sales territory and ChargePoint channel partners ensuring accuracy and communicating order expectations in a timely manner
- Support sales team with finalizing appropriate sales documentation needed prior to booking an order such as customer forms, credit applications, and working closely with legal on approval of purchase terms and conditions
- Frequently reviewing salesforce.com opportunities and ensuring customers have appropriate credit limits and accounts payable contact information prior to processing an order
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sales teams, customers, partners and cross functional teams such as finance & accounting, product management, operations and logistics.
- Support sales and other internal teams with salesforce.com reports and dashboards on various data
- Review and research order issues including shipment status and invoice discrepancies and resolve with appropriate teams
- Maintain salesforce.com accounts and opportunities during the sales cycle and ensure all data is accurate for reporting purposes
- Act as a subject matter expert for using Salesforce.com training, sales reporting, sales processes and opportunity requirements
- Present ideas and recommendations, and continuously look for ways to improve sales and sales operations processes
- Support other sales efforts as assigned and defined and requested by your manager and sales leadership
- Creation and management of ChargePoint.com Organization accounts for customers
- Act as a backup to other sales operations team members as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated skills problem solving
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Salesforce. Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
- Fluent verbal and written in English and two other European languages (preferably Dutch, German, French)
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills – ability to communicate timely (written & verbal), effectively and clearly with various audiences (e.g. Customers, Partners, Management) is required.
- Must be capable of accurate working in a fast paced dynamic environment with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Customer focused, good problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively or independently with strong follow-up and multitasking skills are required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.