Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.The Design Studio is seeking a Data Prep Artist to join our team. In this role we are looking for an individual who takes pride in their structured and independent work approach, is detail and time oriented and an excellent communicator.
- As our virtual product specialist your role at Lucid will to be to aggregate and maintain numerous data assets for use in visualization, VR and animation.
- You will perform high quality CAD data optimization for visualization including scene management, poly conversion, UV implementation and shader application.
- You will be responsible for ensuring you have the most recent data from several potential sources which will require interfacing with multiple teams and proactively tracking changes.
- You will be required to liaise with marketing to understand vehicle feature sets, variations and lifecycle changes.
- You must manage versioning and release approval to secure best possible quality for all build processes.
- You will perform texture scanning and shader development in close conjunction with the CMF team to ensure best quality is presented to the public.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- You will be a highly organized individual with great communication skills and a keen eye for improving process.
- Minimum of 2 years automotive data prep experience along the internal visualization chain, successfully supplying internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- An excellent knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4d, Deltagen or VRED.
- Knowledge of Unreal or Unity preferred.
- Great Photoshop knowledge.
- Knowledge of the 3Dexperience platform preferable.
- Experience of working with automated data pipelines would be beneficial.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.