What you'll be doing:
As a Specialist, Sales & Business Development you’ll be supporting the Director of Accounts and the CEO to learn DroneSeed’s sales process, get product feedback, and manage timely back office creation of contract proposals and tasks under direction of DroneSeed team members. In addition, you'll maintain customer account details through various internal systems, manage inbound & outbound contacts particularly for customers affected by forest fires, draft external news letters, and collaborate with our social media team to provide relevant customer content. As this role progresses you'll have the opportunity to manage your own accounts.
- Motivated by organizing of processes.
- Enjoy validation of setting and meeting deadlines for customer tasks with a team.
- Enjoy a role ensuring constant customer communication (written and verbal) .
- Desire to directly support senior executives at the company in completion of sales.
- Enjoy a balance of speaking with external stakeholders 25-50% of time and working on account tasks.
- Curious and inquisitive and able to start conversations easily and learn about people quickly.
- You have a focus on environmentalism and climate change, and a desire to work in a fast paced startup environment.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing, or customer service roles.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers orally and in writing via Microsoft Word/Google Docs and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
- Nice to Have: Background in natural resources or forestry.
Benefits of working at DroneSeed: We're focused on making a positive impact on the environment. We value a highly diverse team, have an awesome office culture, support and encourage collaboration, and are conveniently located in north Seattle (Ballard). Taking care of your health comes first. We cover 75% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums. We have a flexible vacation policy so you can take the time off you need.
Candidates must be eligible to work at DroneSeed HQ in the Ballard Brewery District of Seattle, WA.
DroneSeed is an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse team. If you’re deeply committed to our mission and eager to get your foot in the door of a fast paced rapidly growing startup we’d love to speak with you.