Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts. Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements below:
This is a NEW position to support our growing business.
- Perform full cycle recruiting for a variety of client groups including, but not limited to Product, Operations, and Manufacturing.
- Source/screen passive and active candidates within a variety of career stages.
- Analyze interview feedback, extend/negotiate offers, and close candidates for a variety of roles. Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at career fairs, conferences, and other public-facing venues.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to ensure smooth and efficient recruiting process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, define sourcing strategies and execute ensuring we are hiring the highest quality talent.
- Lead interview panels through debriefs and support in making informed hiring decisions
- Maintain our ATS and leverage data to keep your hiring managers updated on recruiting and hiring performance
- Leverage your sourcing expertise to develop multiple sourcing channels creating sourcing strategies that result in a robust pipeline of the best talent.
- Provide an exceptional level of speed and service to client groups and hiring managers.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a track record of closing high-quality candidates.
- Proven competence in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, LinkedIn Recruiter, and application tracking systems (Lever experience is a plus).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills, ability to interact with team player paired with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- The ability to go beyond your standardized templates because you truly want to make a great experience for every candidate.
- Passion for the mission, product, and culture of Impossible Foods.
- Food industry, retail, and life science industry experience a plus.