- You will train and deliver deep learning models and tools to extract various features and value added services using multi-dimensional satellite imagery.
- You will be responsible for developing and validation of workflows, tools, models, and scripts for maintenance of the life cycles of these models.
- In the product development life-cycle, you will be required to work with all relevant business and technology stakeholders for development and deployment of AI models for the product.
- You will also be responsible for building prototypes in order to validate the company's business use cases.
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or GIS/Geoinformatics or a relevant PhD with 4 - 7 years of industry experience in python (or any other object oriented programming language).
- Hands-on experience in working with Python, GIS tools, with a taste for writing maintainable, well-documented and high-quality code.
- Hands-on experience working with Keras/Tensorflow, Scikit and GDAL tools and python libraries like pandas, shapely, rasterio, numpy, OpenCV.
- Sound understanding of deep learning, image processing and remote sensing concepts.
- Hands-on experience deploying and maintaining ML models in production.
- Experience in handling satellite imagery and other geospatial datasets.
- Experience in managing and building data science pipelines.
- Sound knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- Hands-on experience working with large datasets.
- Experience publishing papers on deep learning in reputed journals/conferences.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining live models using AWS Sagemaker or Azure ML Studio.
Full-time Permanent Contract, after successful completion of the probationary period (3 months).
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements.
- A commitment to continuous on-the-job learning and training, internally and externally.
- Ability to attend and present work at relevant national and international events, meet-ups and conferences on behalf of Pixxel.
- Experience the start-up environment, with an opportunity to learn all aspects of building and growing a business alongside a diverse world-class team.