A successful HVAC Controls Technical Sales Manager will have a masterful knowledge of the mechanical systems found in commercial buildings including heating, cooling, ventilation, and lighting systems, and a deep understanding of building automation. The Sales Manager will educate potential customers and Channel Partners on the 75F solution, destroy revenue goals and deliver a consistently exceptional experience. You will own and grow our brand within your territory, helping us bring our planet-saving technology to the masses. This important mission requires a relentless drive and a team player who fits our unique culture.
- Quality screening of provided leads via research and initial discussions with potential Channel Partners and end customers.
- Clean, professional, and accurate proposals.
- Perfection in our order booking process, accuracy, and consistency of data entry.
- Quick response to customer requests, quick turn-around of answers, and proposals.
- Confident and expert demonstration of the 75F solution with the ability to participate in all levels of technical sales discussions
- Consistently meeting and beating quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets
The Person We Need Has:
- A love of, and alignment with, the 75F mission, virtues & values.
- An Extremely High Technical Aptitude… we are an extremely high- tech company!
- Experience and passion for commercial HVAC and building controls, including heating & cooling plants.
- A love of selling. You probably had the most profitable lemonade stand in the neighborhood when you were 8.
- Integrity. At all times and in all situations. No compromise here.
- A thirst for knowledge. You strongly believe that learning and growth never stops, and you seek it out.
- Enthusiasm & Passion
- Insanely good communication skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Relentless drive and unwavering will to win.
- Agility & Flexibility. Like a ninja. Only more agile and flexible.
And the following Skills & Experience:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and a deep understanding of building systems such as heating, cooling, ventilation and lighting.
- Familiarity selling to our 3 target personas – Building Owners, Mechanical Contractors & Specifying Engineers.
- 3+ years selling in Building Controls / Building Automation and/or HVAC
- 3+ years of selling through a Channel or to Channel Partners preferred
- Experience with complex solution selling, ROI selling and mechanical specifications and takeoff
- Experience with our tools is awesome (Hubspot/Netsuite, etc) but experience with CRM & ERP tools is required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to seek input when required, prioritize and drive results.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities – you will need to quickly and creatively solve complex customer issues. You will need to recognize when to ask for help.
- Effective written and verbal communications and strong comprehension.
Travel: Travel is currently limited due to Covid-19, however, once operations return to normal, this position typically requires 25% travel, including out of state.