Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a leader responsible for fleet health and demand generation, you will lead and coach a team to drive performance in your market. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving experimentation, precision in execution and efficiency through data-based decisions and analytical problem-solving.
What You'll Do
- Own e-scooter fleet health and demand generation in Palermo.
- Build and maintain efficient field operations in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Iterate, hypothesize and optimize a benchmarking system to track the efficiency of city operations’ daily performance
- Work with the General Manager & Senior operation manager Italy to regularly forecast and set goals for your market.
- Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals.
- Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback.
- Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of LimeBe a culture carrier.
- Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- 2-4 years in operations management, financial or business analysis, management consulting or equivalent role.
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics).
- Strong Excel / data management skills.
- SQL proficiency is a big plus.
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments.
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks.
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This is a contract position.