Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
This role will require partnering with multi-functional teams to analyze data and processes to provide opportunities and insights that improve the operation our global contact center teams.
- 3+ years of data analytics or business analytics experience
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive informed decisions
- Excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Flexible and able to multitask in a deeply dynamic business
- Extraordinary analytic, problem solving, and written/oral communication skills
- Strong Tableau experience
- Well-organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Excellent analytical mentality and attention to detail, especially in predicting and preventing potential future challenges
- Ability to maintain a global perspective and see beyond current issues in order to understand downstream impacts of decisions
- Self-motivated, driven individuals who are comfortable working in a global, fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with the ability to work with multi-functional teams
- Great teammate with a positive attitude, high emotional intelligence and the ability to make decisions
What You'll Do
- In collaboration with the business, you will develop data-driven approaches to distill big data into action.
- You will define requirements for the data points captured across Lime supply chain.
- You will partner with other organizations to ingest and validate data, and assist in educating consumers in utilizing the data effectively.
- You will think creatively and strategically, executing strategies to make definitive and measurable improvements in support of the global supply chain.
- You will provide leadership in a multi-functional environment to articulate data requirements to senior leadership, product owners, and business customers.
- The ability to think out of the box and influence peers and management with data driven models is a must have.
- You are able to maximize data development using appropriate tools, standard methodologies, and techniques, to create quality data at the right time and place to support decisions is a measure of success for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills is desired.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Data Analytics, or related quantitative social/physical science field.
- Mandarin proficiency
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.