Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Big Data Analyst, Diagnostics who will work interactively with Data Engineering, cross functional teams and suppliers to implement requirements and to validate data and collaborate with Diagnostic, Service Field and Quality Engineers to identify priorities. You will examine diagnostic events across the vehicle fleet and identify trends. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work interactively with Data Engineering, cross functional teams and suppliers to implement requirements and to validate data
- Collaborate with Diagnostic, Service Field and Quality Engineers to identify priorities
- Examine diagnostic events across the vehicle fleet and identify trends
- Analyze data and identify dependencies and patterns
- Detect tendencies to support proactive action and maintenance forecasting
- Use analytics to identify opportunities for further product and software improvement, complexity reduction and cost down.
- Generate reports, visualize data and give direction for decision-making and improvement across the Engineering organization
- Use analytics to develop strategic field service guidance for enhanced diagnostics strategy
- Create dashboards and maintain accurate data sets
- Help develop new approaches to data-based solutions that will let Lucid innovate
- Explore and utilize advanced technology such as machine learning.
- Be creative in your design
- Work in a multi-program environment
- With Program Managers, maintain relevant timelines and deliverables
- Present outcomes and progress to the executive team as well as to other audiences
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics
- Bachelor of Science, in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Expert in data analysis, visualization, and communication
- Experience creating dashboards and data visualizations using Grafana, Tableau or similar
- Experienced in SQL and Python
- Experience with Google and/or Amazon cloud services
- Eager to push the envelope and uncover problems
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.