Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Our API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
Demand - We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments and more.
Supply - We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and offset developers in the world to build a network of low-cost, high-trust projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can sequester CO₂ from the atmosphere.
Looking for an experienced business leader to help close partnerships on the Demand side and ultimately remove 200k+ tonnes of CO₂ from the atmosphere this year.
What you'll do at Patch
- Close exciting deals across a broad range of industries (fintech, ecommerce, logistics, and more)
- You'll have the chance to be extremely creative with pricing, pitching, and navigating each deal to close
- Pitch executives in sustainability, product management, and marketing
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering stakeholders to get integrations to the finish line
- Develop a variety of close plans by customer segment Help build out our BD process
- Collaborate closely with the founders on our go-to-market strategy
- Leverage networks to get introductions to target customers
- Use Pipedrive, Mixmax and any other automation tools you think are necessary to get the job done
- Launch effective cold outreach campaigns with the help of our Sales Ops team
- Launch follow up campaigns that drive re-engagement with target contacts
- Build out and segment our global demand pipeline across different company types, sizes, and industries
- You'll get to shape the BD culture, help build resources that will enable us to scale the team.
- Conduct product discovery calls and high profile customer interviews
- Collaborate with product and engineering on what your customers need
- You'll be able to quantify how much CO2 you helped remove from the atmosphere, and how much of a positive impact you’ve made in the world.
- Exceptional communication skills (spoken and written)
- Expert presentation skills - designing decks, sales materials, and influencing clients
- You enjoy solving difficult problems to unlock deals
- You’re not afraid to build something from the ground up
- You are results driven and are restless until the job is done
- You’re mission driven and are motivated about putting in hours that will do good for the world
- You have a strong willingness to learn about new industries and technologies
- You’re an expert in Google Sheets, Slides, and Drive