Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Drive Unit Test Supervisor to oversee test operators utilizing various equipment in department.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and should be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Provide direct supervision to Test Operators assigned to multiple shifts
- Maintain shift schedules, coordinate time off and approve timecards
- Support team to identify improvement opportunities and drive action to implement
- Interface with Project Manager, Test Engineers and other team members to coordinate assignments, lab activities and individual work packages
- Become expert to operate dynamometer and other test equipment used for testing drive units
- Work alongside team as needed to support testing in the event supervised employees are absent
- Supervise and provide guidance for new equipment installations
- Develop organizational plans and support hiring effort
- Create an environment where every employee is valued for their contributions, and they understand how they impact the success of the company.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
- Lead the team in putting a process in placed to control expenses and increase productivity
- Develop and implement training plans for team members.
- Set goals and communicate them to the team.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 2+yr experience in similar role
- Demonstrated leadership ability to grow an outstanding team and interface well with management.
- Experience producing workstations for ergonomics and efficiency.
- Familiarity with drive unit test equipment.
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Capability to implement and drive a quality system within a department.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.