Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a technical program manager with a proven track record of management skills and power electronics background. The candidate should have strong organizational capability and ability to command respect from the talented teams he or she will help lead and coordinate. This candidate will have proactive communication, so each individual team member remains aware of the timing and delivery expectations placed upon them and that critical issues are identified and brought to the attention of senior management.
- Lead and manage the detailed project plan of designs and validation
- Drive and track the progress of the program, and bridge effective collaboration between team members
- Work closely with power electronics/powertrain engineers, helping them understand the timeline and priority.
- Interact closely with all necessary domains, from engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, sales/marketing, finance and others.
- Play a primary role in outsourcing activities including RFP and SOW development, coordination of technical and performance evaluation, negotiation of commercial and technical terms (in support of supply chain) and the management of outsourced development activities.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience program/project managing power electronics systems / product development programs. Ability to hold team sync-ups that deliver measured project status instantaneously.
- A minimum of 8 years in power electronics system development including hardware and software.
- A proven track record of bringing power electronics products from the early development phase to production.
- Experience engaging, working and managing the output of third-party suppliers
- Experience with best practices and tools for development of electronic products
- A strong ability to discern between lower and higher priorities
- Learn very quickly with an aptitude for technical subjects
- Minimum – BS in the areas of engineering.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Automotive powertrain experience
- Hands-on experience in power electronics design
- Experience in electronics DVP and DFM
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.