Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is on a mission to get people onto bikes, electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone - the weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Customer Experience Specialist to join our team remotely in Minneapolis. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, read on.
Our Customer Experience Specialists will be responsible for helping other bike enthusiasts enjoy a lifelong outdoor experience with their Rad Power Bikes. Help customers and potential customers learn which bike is best for them and how to optimize fun and the utility of each bike.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- Prior experience in customer service via phone, email, chat and social media
- Passion for developing relationships with customers
- Impeccable attention to detail delivered flawlessly under pressure
- Ability to multitask & skilled at online research
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever changing environment
- Professional communication with managers and team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc), Zendesk or Shopify
- Knowledge of major social media platform (big plus if you've used them on a business level)
- Additional duties & overtime as assigned
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
Your balanced schedule + shift needs:
- Performed pre-sale customer support via email, phone, social, forums, including answering questions, detailing products, and above all, ensuring that all potential customers are left with a fantastic experience
- Learned the industry to understand the products we offer on a technical level
- Collaborated with members of other teams to find answers and be a resource to teammates & advocated for customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Tackled complex customer inquiries related to sizing, purchasing, order management, and all pre-sale questions
- Identify and assess customer opportunities and make recommendations based on individual needs
Since fully serving our customers is at the heart of what we do, we’ve designed intentional shifts to get things done (and give you balance)! We’re looking for full-time employees that can work any/all of the following shifts: -8am - 4:30pm MT-10am - 6:30pm MT-11am - 7:30pm MT
Weekend days are required but are split between two shift options, as available: -Sunday - Thursday -Tuesday - Saturday Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.