Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, we are seeking full-time Customer Experience Supervisor to join our team in Minneapolis. We are looking for bike enthusiasts who want to help other bike enthusiasts enjoy a lifelong outdoor experience with their Rad Power Bike. If you enjoy helping customers and potential customers learn which bike is best for them and how to optimize fun and the utility of each bike, this might be the role for you!
Our Customer Experience Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day of our Customer Experience (CX) team remotely in Minneapolis. This role is key to helping our Specialists be successful in delighting our customers and helping to drive the team towards getting more people in the saddle!
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or sales via phone, email, and/or social media
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory or management role
- A deep background & desire to develop personal relationships with customers
- Experience leading trainings and ongoing education efforts and/or new hire onboarding
- Skilled at online research and getting to the bottom of complex problems
- A strong degree of curiosity and impeccable communication skills, especially under pressure (think “my bike didn’t arrive and I’m leaving tomorrow!”)
Your balanced schedule:
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc), knowledge of major social media platforms (a big plus if you’ve used them on a business level!)
- Additional duties & overtime as required
Since fully serving our customers is at the heart of what we do, we’ve designed intentional work times to get things done (and give you balance)! Weekend days are required but are split between two shift options, as available:
-Sunday - Thursday -Tuesday - Saturday Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.