Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Senior Social Media Manager focused on the strategy and growth of Rad Power Bikes’ organic social media and community engagement. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Senior Social Media Manager will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. Responsibilities include developing and administering mobile-first social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. This position reports to our Senior Content Marketing Manager.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 7+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist and/or Manager
- 2+ years managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media best practices
- Experience not only growing a following through compelling content and regular engagement, but learning from the performance of every post, optimizing based on key performance metrics, and leveraging audiences for user-generated content
- Understands how to create a unique, but unified, voice for each platform
- Video production fluency: storyboarding, scripting, casting, scouting, shooting (even if it’s smartphone and GoPro), basic editing
- Experience with live streaming (hardware, software, production)
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with eComm and/or D2C brands
- Impeccable oral & written communication and interpersonal skills and a data-driven mindset
- Solid understanding of social media KPIs and reporting on analytics
- Ability to respond and act quickly, and to work across teams, such as video and design
- Impeccable critical thinking and problem-solving skills, strong ability to multitask
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with bikes or ebikes
Had you been with us last month, the top things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Managed the day to day operations of our social media platforms and community engagement team, coordinating cross-team discussions to identify topics, trends, and customer sentiment across channels
- Delineated roles and responsibilities between brand engagement and social care, leveraged team to prioritize and lower response times across channels.
- Collaborated closely with Revenue team (Content, PR, and eComm) members to create campaigns based off current business objectives and provided actionable insights on target audiences to inform and evolve future campaigns
- Served as a subject matter expert for all things social media and acted as a resource across the organization to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Shared insights with the marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment
- Collaborated with the marketing team in creating and testing new creative, audiences, and personas
- Other duties as assigned & required
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.