Why We’re Rad (about us): Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Senior Manager focused on Performance Marketing to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you! This role will be responsible for management of our performance marketing team, maximizing our monthly growth, and collaborating with the entire marketing team to drive traffic to our site. This role reports to our Director of eCommerce and Performance Marketing.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 10+ years of experience working in a marketing role, specifically in paid media/paid social media, acquisition, digital advertising
- Extensive experience with Facebook/Instagram, Google Search/Shopping/Video with a sales conversion focus
- A background in maximizing monthly growth by hitting spend, CPA, and ROAS targets for each platform
- Strong focus and ability to hit Revenue and Acquisition targets
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with eComm and/or D2C brands
- Impeccable oral & written communication skills
- Data driven mindset
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with bikes or ebikes
Had you been with us last month, the 5 top things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Managed the Performance Marketing team’s day-to-day activities, collaborating closely with our content, PR, B2B, and eComm teams to create campaigns rooted in our company objectives
- Worked with our Creative team to produce regularly refreshed content for ads (Youtube/GDN) and photo/video/graphics for ads and provided actionable insights on target audiences to inform and evolve future campaigns
- Taken ownership in testing new opportunities/platforms as they become available
- Served as a subject matter expert for all things paid marketing and paid social and acted as a resource across the organization to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Created and executed successful keyword management, creative testing, and bidding strategies on PPC search engines to effectively achieve customer acquisition goals
- Other duties as required
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.