Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is on a mission to get people onto bikes, electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone - the weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Senior People Partner to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, read on.
Our Senior People Partner will be responsible for supporting our Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Product Officer with their People Management. You will contribute to the full range of People strategy to help us to make Rad even Radder! This role reports to our Senior Manager, People Management.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 8+ years of experience in a generalist HR role
- Deep data skills, able to interpret and communicate data clearly and concisely
- Well versed in compensation strategy, understanding compensation across a range of market and managing consistent and equitable processes
- Strong business acumen and the ability to work well across a variety of teams
- Deep experience in HRIS, system implementations, and driving maximum value from technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills across all levels of our team
- Ability to keep calm in a storm, be thoughtful, and move with a bias towards action
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations in the US
- Skills on conflict resolution, difficult conversations and reaching successful outcomes
You get bonus points for:
- Experience working with international teams
- Project management experience
- Experience with some of our core systems: BambooHR, Lever, Paylocity, SmartSheet, 15Five, and Office Suite
- SHRM certification
Had you been with us last month, the top things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Built the headcount plan with your senior leaders for their needs in 2021, including trade offs between competing priorities and investments
- Trained our managers on a new improved performance management process including review cycle to enable them to confidently share changes to their team
- Managed an employee relations issue to ensure alignment to our RADICAL values to the satisfaction of the stakeholders including our legal team
- Built performance data for last months activities and impact to share with our senior leadership team
- Led an update in our policies and procedures in advance of a legislative change in one of our markets
- Leveraged data on our PTO balances to encourage our teams to use their PTO as part of our commitment to Responsible management and work - life balance
- Other duties as assigned, overtime as required
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.