Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer-direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Ballard, WA, we are seeking a part-time Ebike Field Product Support professional to join our team in Baltimore, MD. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
This role is critically important to our growth strategy and to continue our legacy of providing excellent on-going support for our customers. Your goal is to enable a fun, safe, and supportive interaction with current and future customers.
You will be provided all of the tools (physical and software) required to service, repair, and build Rad bikes for our Commercial and non-Commercial customers. You will use your personal vehicle that will need to be in Rad-approved condition. Mileage will be reimbursed at the national average.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- You have 2+ years of experience with bikes in a formal setting
- 1+ year of mechanical repair experience (not necessarily on bikes!)
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude and interest in working with ebike users
- A background in customer facing roles that drive new bike and service revenue
- Ability to problem solve in unique situations and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a small team to create a customer-centric environment
- Ability to travel around your designated region during your scheduled shifts
- Ability to travel to Seattle as required for training
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel, walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift, push/pull, leverage and carry 65+ pounds without assistance
- Proficient manual dexterity required while using a variety of hand tools and other equipment
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
- Prior experience working in a service department, performing fleet service or in a customer-facing role
- Experience with Zendesk, Shopify, and Google suite
Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Interfaced directly with the customer to introduce them to the Rad product line and assess service needs
- Performed assembly, inspection, and repair; ensured that all safety checks were performed
- Recorded details on prescribed forms in accordance with established procedures in order to provide a safe & compliant experience
- Completed accurate online booking/inventory and prioritized work orders in an expedient manner
- Served as a professional & knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrated a professional standard of customer service
- Other duties as assigned & required
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.