At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. The Marketing team is responsible for establishing the Apeel brand on the national and global level. We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Lead who will work to develop and advance Apeel’s digital marketing strategy and roadmap. This person will manage the digital implementation of marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and will also be responsible for establishing best practices in SEO, social media marketing, web development, and marketing automation to elevate Apeel’s voice across all channels.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of digital marketing professionals focused on marketing automation, social media management, e-mail marketing, web development, and SEO to deliver results and meet tight deadlines.
- Stay on top of the latest social marketing methodologies and effectively track digital marketing spend and KPIs, recommending and implementing improvements as needed.
- Guide the team to design, implement, optimize, and measure marketing programs, digital channels, and customer experiences to drive engagement and revenue growth.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to identify potential process improvements and develop best practices.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure the timely completion of all projects across social media, advertising, and site builds (with an emphasis on tracking potential lead generation and search marketing when relevant).
- Ensure that the digital voice of Apeel strongly emulates the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
What You Bring
- 15+ years of digital leadership at a digital agency or in-house marketing department.
- Prior experience with channel planning, programmatic buying, and social/community building.
- Very strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making.
- Hands-on leader who can mentor your team while also establishing best-in-class digital practices.
- Forward-thinker—you are perpetually driven to discover or leverage new platforms, partners, and consumer-centric experiences.
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.