EV Connect is hiring a Business Analyst to join our Industry Solutions team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and managing responses to competitive RFPs which involve EV Connect’s comprehensive customer solution. To succeed in this role you should have strong organizational skills, a natural analytical way of thinking and an ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Developing knowledge and expertise in EV Connect’s complete customer solution for various industries and applications and communicating the EV Connect value proposition and requirements to internal stakeholders.
• Gathering, evaluating and documenting customer use cases and in-depth requirements.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with internal stakeholders to build consensus on product strategy.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing as appropriate
• Managing projects, developing project plans, managing the process of assembling responses to key customer RFPs.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field required; MBA or equivalent preferred
• A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
About EV Connect:
Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated people to help change the future of mobility through technology.
Established in 2009, EV Connect’s customers include Yahoo!, Hilton Worldwide, Western Digital, ADP, Dell, Lockheed Martin, California Department of Transportation, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, and numerous other businesses and municipalities. For more information, please visit: www.evconnect.com.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.