EV Connect is the leading provider of enterprise-class electric vehicle (EV) charging software and solutions. As a one-stop shop, we sell, deploy and provide management services to operate an organization’s charge stations.
This position will be responsible for prospecting, building pipeline, opportunity management and accurate forecasting within an assign territory in the fast-growing Electric Vehicle (EV) charging industry. Ability to develop (in conjunction with your manager) a sales plan that looks to capture share within 100+ state/utility subsidy programs is a must. Experience in enterprise, higher education, municipal accounts is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Aggressively pursue leads within target segments to qualify prospects that can access available grant/subsidy to adopt EV Charging.
· Manage opportunities in CRM (HubSpot) and record key activities on prospect and customer interactions in the EV Connect customer relationship management system.
· Target specific segments to perform coordinated outbound selling efforts (individually driven e-mail call campaigns in coordination with digital marketing.
· Build and manage pipeline in a solution selling environment that tracks opportunities through a 3-9 month sales cycle.
· Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement, quote creation, contract negotiation, customer purchase order, etc.
· Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
· Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems and be your customer’s advocate throughout the sales process.
· 3+ years of professional experience selling into the solar, energy efficiency, electric vehicle charging or related field
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
· A passion for electric vehicles, alternative fuels, and/or clean transportation is strongly desired
· Proven success meeting sales objectives
· Experience using a CRM system, e.g. HubSpot
· A demonstrated history of multi-tasking with a keen focus on attention to detail
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred