Food for All is a new market place for surplus food. We are increasing access to healthy and affordable food by taking advantage of surplus meals at local restaurants and selling it at a steep discount through our app. We are helping restaurants with additional revenue, providing locals with delicious meals for less than $5, and contributing to a greener planet with less waste!
We’re a startup in an exciting phase of growth and are looking for high energy, seasoned sales professional who is ready to hit the ground and be on the front lines of our expansion in NYC!
This position is best fit for those who love innovation, relationship-building, and share our obsession with the grit and zeal of the restaurant and food service industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Working as part of a small team, you’ll be responsible for prospecting, pitching and closing new restaurants in NYC for our app. Main activities include:
- Defining and owning your lead pipeline, by continuously identifying and
developing a portfolio of partner accounts.
- Identifying restaurant owners, GMs and marketing managers at local
restaurants through research, drop-ins and calls to set up meetings.
- Developing relationships and closing new accounts consistently at or
above quota level.
- Becoming an expert in identifying and addressing pain points that
restaurant owners face.
- Maintain an understanding of the restaurant landscape by
attending industry events.
- Co-leading presentations and meetings with local restaurant chains,
restaurant groups, and various strategic partners
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Go-getter mentality with a fierce desire to grow the Food for All platform
- Genuine joy in pitching a new idea, cultivating relationships, and
equipping small business owners with innovative tools and insights to
help them reduce waste and increase revenue.
- Ability to execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment that’s
constantly evolving with autonomy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
communication. The team is expanding to various cities so
experience working with a distributed team is a must!
- Organized and independent but also a team player
- Passionate about growth and expansion; you’re not deterred by setbacks
and enjoy the process of building relationships and achieving quotas
- 1-2 years experience with business development in restaurant-facing
or small businesses sales, with a successful track record.
- Previous experience working in a high growth startup environment or
similar industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Competitive base salary + UNCAPPED commission
- FLEXIBLE working hours + UNLIMITED vacation days
- Opportunity to work in BMW’s A/D/O Urban-X space
- Opportunity to build something impactful together with a passionate,
hard working, and inspiring team.Apply now